How Important Is the Insurance Add-On Towing Service?
Being on the road is a wonderful experience. Being stuck on the side? Not as much, particularly, when you frequently travel solo, long commute, or lack the skills of a mechanic. Thankfully, insurance companies designed optional policy features to ensure your complete peace of mind and safety whilst driving. wakeel explains why the “towing add-on” service is worth an investment.
What Does a Towing Service Cover?
Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced driver, finding yourself one day in frustrating scenarios is simply inevitable. Accordingly, we can help you find out the right add-ons and compare car insurance policies in Saudi Arabia based on your needs and risk profile; preparation is key to pull you out of these sticky situations:
- You’ve Been in an Accident: When a collision happens, your car might not be in a state to be driven any longer, attempting to could be dangerous even if it seems possible. Your wisest decision is, to move yourself to safety and call for towing services to assess the situation.
- You’re Stuck in Inclement Weather: Whether your car skids off the roadway on your way to Abha’s hill station, or ends up stuck in a ditch alongside your daily route. Towing services bring help to you 24/7, putting you back on the road so you can get to your destination smoothly.
- Your Car Overheats: The hot months of summer seem to take a toll on everything, or it could be a faulty fan belt or a radiator hose wear. If your temperature gauge makes a leap toward “H”, now is a good time to dispatch a call for a tow truck to help.
All you have to do is to rest easy when the towing truck comes to the rescue. Your car can be towed to your house, the nearest garage, or Taqdeer (Traffic Accidents Evaluation Center) if needed.
Compare Car insurance quotesGet a quote
In addition to towing, a comprehensive roadside assistance add-on covers change of flat tires, refueling empty tank, jump starting your battery, and lockout services when you are left stranded.
Why should you consider a towing service?
- Vehicle age: Theoretically, older cars generally need more maintenance and more likely to end up on the side of the road than a brand-new car; however, no car is immune. Think of it this way: it is a precautionary measure just as invaluable as being equipped with a seatbelt or having an airbag to cushion the impact.
- Distance and commute: Give thought to how far you typically drive. If you frequently drive long commute to work, or enjoy road trips to AlUla and Bahrain; then it’s a good idea to have a professional network on within your reach.
- Convenience: If you simply value convenience or lack mechanic skills, add-ons are a great way to make your insurance work a lot better for you. Little known fact — Some insurance companies can extend their policies to cover your family member of driving age. In fact, roadside assistance is exactly what drivers who are just getting behind the wheel need to ease some of their worries.
Always make sure you have the right add-ons to your car insurance policy for a smooth ride in Saudi Arabia.