How Important Is the Insurance Add-On Towing Service?
Being on the road is a wonderful experience. Being stuck on the side? Not as much, particularly, when you frequently travel solo, long commute, or lack the skills of a mechanic. Thankfully, Saudi insurance companies designed optional policy features to ensure your complete peace of mind and safety whilst driving. Prepare for the unexpected, a “towing add-on” service is a worthy car insurance add-on in Saudi Arabia.
What Does a Towing Service Cover?
Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced driver, finding yourself one day in frustrating scenarios is simply inevitable. Accordingly, we can help you find out the right add-ons and compare car insurance policies in Saudi Arabia based on your needs and risk profile; preparation is key to pull you out of these sticky situations:
- You’ve Been in an Accident: When a collision happens, your car might not be in a state to be driven any longer, attempting to could be dangerous even if it seems possible. Your wisest decision is, to move yourself to safety and call for your car insurance services to help you out the situation.
- You’re Stuck in Inclement Weather: Whether your car skids off the roadway on your way to Abha’s hill station or ends up stuck in aditch alongside your daily route. Towing services bring help to you 24/7, putting you back on the road so you can get to your destination smoothly.
- Your Car Overheats: The hot months of summer seem to take a toll on everything, or it could be a faulty fan belt or a radiator hose wear. If your temperature gauge makes a leap toward “H”, now is a good time to dispatch a call for your car insurance company to send a tow truck to help.
All you have to do is to rest easy when the towing truck comes to the rescue. Insurance companies can arrange a truck to tow your car to your house or the nearest garage. In addition, the towing service can tow your car to Taqdeer (Traffic Accidents Evaluation Center) if needed.
Compare Car insurance quotesGet a quote
What is more, a comprehensive roadside assistance add-on covers change of flat tires, refueling empty tanks, jump-starting your battery, and lockout services when you are left stranded.
Why should you consider a towing service?
- Vehicle age: Theoretically, older cars generally need more maintenance. Thus, these cars are more likely to end up on the side of the road than a brand-new car; however, no car is immune. Think of it this way: it is a precautionary measure just as invaluable as being equipped with a seatbelt or having an airbag to cushion the impact.
- Distance and commute: Give thought to how far you typically drive. If you frequently drive long commute to work or enjoy road trips to AlUla and Bahrain; then it’s a good idea to have a professional network from your car insurance provider within your reach.
- Convenience: If you simply value convenience or lack mechanic skills, add-ons are a great way to make your insurance work a lot better for you. Little known fact — Some insurance companies can extend their policies to cover your family member of driving age. In fact, roadside assistance is exactly what drivers who are just getting behind the wheel need to ease some of their worries.
Which Car Insurance Companies Provide Car Towing in KSA?
Luckily, nearly all car insurance companies in Saudi Arabia provide car towing services to their policyholders. But of course, comprehensive insurance policies are designed in such a way that insurance benefits and car insurance prices vary from one policy to another. Some car insurance companies in Saudi, will only offer to tow your car in the wake of an accident. On the other hand, other companies will offer you roadside assistance if your car suddenly breaks down, run out of gas, or in need of a tow wherever you are on Saudi roads.
In brief, always be prepared for the unexpected. A “towing add-on” service is a worthy car insurance add-on in Saudi Arabia. In fact, when it comes to buying car insurance in Saudi Arabia, you need to search and get car insurance offers from different car insurance providers in Saudi. An online car insurance price comparison platform can save you time and effort, searching and looking for car insurance offers. Wakeel can help you find a car insurance policy customized to your own needs and fits your budget.