TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.wakeel.com (hereinafter “Wakeel” or “we”, “us” or “our”) is a trademark owned and managed by Preminen MENA Price Comparison W.L.L. , who also owns the domain, and it is a companyauthorized by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority ‘’SAMA’’, on behalf of ACE Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers Ltd.
Wakeel has come to bring transparency to the market, by providing online comparison services (the ‘’Services‘’) to all users, allowing you to browse, order or purchase insurance products (‘’Products‘’).
Website: means the Website, where various services and content are provided in the framework identified by Wakeel.com, and which is available online.
User: means the individuals, or legal entities online accessing the Website.
Link: means the links given to the other Websites, files, Contents from the Website, or given from another website to the Website.
Content: means any information, file, picture, number, price or similar visual, written or audial images published by the Website, and/or other website, or available to access.
- Wakeel is here to provide you with the best offers of the market that better suits you, providing them with transparency and accuracy.
- Wakeel.com, always checks the accuracy and currency of the current information on the Website. It may happen that, in cases such as force majeure, and despite all the care and attention, the information given on the Website would not be up-to-date.
- By accessing wakeel.com, registering an account, or using the services offered on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with them, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of the Website.
- While using our Website, if you are not a customer or end user, you confirm that you have the authority to bind any business for a third party, on whose behalf you may be using Wakeel.
- If you are an insurance broker or a sales agent, we highly recommend that you stop using Wakeel, as SAMA’s regulations strictly prohibit the use of Wakeel by insurance brokers or sales representatives. Such use will be considered an illegal use. Wakeel has the right to prosecute any insurance broker or sales representative, who use the Website in such capacity, having the right to sue, requesting legal and financial remedies for the damage occurring to the Website, due to this illegal use.
- The currency, accuracy, quality, completeness, performance, saleability, availability of the information on the Website, and their effects on the other information, service or products related, or relevant to such information, including but not limited to, that on the Website, are not implicitly or explicitly guaranteed or undertaken. Therefore, Wakeel.com is completely free to determine, which services or Contents opened to be accessed within the Website , are to be available .
- The users, who will benefit from the services given by Wakeel.com, or use the Website ,can transact on the Website only for personal/corporate objects, and in accordance with the law. The Users shall be responsible for all the legal and criminal liabilities related to any transaction, or actions they made on the Website.
- Each user agrees, declares and undertakes that he/she shall not do anything that can be constituted as infringement on Wakeel.com’s and/or any other third party’s rights; disclose written, visual or audial information, and he/she consents any personal written, visual and audial information he/she gives to Wakeel.com can be used, processed, kept, announced and disclosed and shared with Wakeel’s partners and other service providers when Wakeel discloses such information to them and the User shall be responsible for any probable damage that may arise from Wakeel’s disclosure of said information. The User agrees and undertakes that he/she shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, process pictures, texts, visual and audial images, video clips, files, data bases, catalogues and lists within the Website and shall not compete with Wakeel.com neither by doing such activities or other direct and/or indirect ways.
- Wakeel works closely with the main insurance companies in the market, to offer you the best, and more complete offer of products. The insurers are the ones providing the information about the products , therefore, Wakeel does not undertake and guarantee the accuracy ,and compliance with the laws, of the services and Contents provided by third parties. Unless Wakeel explicitly indicate that, the service concerning the comparison is given by itself, the User agrees and undertakes that the services provided by Wakeel are only for comparison services.
- The User agrees and declares that the information and the Contents provided by the User, within the Website, are true and legal. Wakeel has no obligation and liability to search the truth of the information sent to Wakeel, or uploaded, or changed, as provided by the Users, who undertake and guarantee that, such information and Contents are safe, true and legal. If you do not provide accurate information and disclose all material facts ,this could lead to your selected product being invalid and claims may not be paid. We cannot be held responsible if your selected product is invalid, as a result of your error in providing correct information, or from a failure to disclose all material facts to us or to your selected provider.
- Wakeel reserves the right to change the services and Contents, provided within the Website , at any time. Wakeel can use this right without any notification be given at any time. The Users must make sure that any content, information, material and data they share on this Website, are true and complete. The Website is not responsible for any loss, including but not limited, to, the losses arising from false or incomplete information of the Users. If the Website detects that this content, information, material or data is not true or complete, it can request changing and/or correcting them. The User shall meet such requests immediately. Losses, legal and criminal liabilities, which arise , or can arise from the Users not executing the change and/or correction requested by Wakeel, shall be completely on to the Users.
- Links can be given by Wakeel to other web sites, which are not under our control ,and owned and administered by other third parties, and/or Contents and/or files, via the Website. These Links are provided only for frequency and easiness, and do not constitute any declaration or guarantee by Wakeel about the Website, or the information it contains, or support of the relevant website or its operator. Wakeel has no liability for websites, files and Contents, reached through the Links on the Website, and services or products or their Contents, provided from the Websites, and accessed through these Links.
- Wakeel is completely independent and transparent, not benefiting any of our partners, and will show you the prices ordered from low to high, giving the user the possibility of selecting the filters to order the ranking.
- Wakeel provides its users with insurance products from registered insurance companies authorised by SAMA, and all products are compliant with the regulations of SAMA.
- All the quotes will be generated, based on the user provided data, together with the data collected from the National Information Centre. We will validate your details, against appropriate third-party databases authorized by official authorities. By accepting Terms, you consent to such checks being made.
- Wakeel enable the visitors to view, compare and select the insurance coverage and doesn’t provide any direction or recommendation to the visitor to select any of the partners.
will offer you a complete experience, including:
- Product comparison and selection, based on user’s risk profile
- Insurance policy purchase, enabling payment of the premium directly through the website
- Insurance policy wording availability (PDF) and management
- Modification, cancelation and/or endorsements during the lifetime of the policy
- Your acquired insurance policy will be attached as per the terms and conditions of the insurance company issuing the policy. Please note that the coverage of your policy will only start after the insurance company has approved it and issued the policy.
- Claims management, payments and inquiries shall be directed to the insurance company and Wakeel doesn’t receive, or manage, or pay claims for the policies which have been purchased through Wakeel , although we will provide you with the best customer service to help you in the process.
- Wakeel will send you an email with your personal quote where you will be able to keep the products offered based on your risk profile.
- Wakeel will pass any, and all the necessary information provided by interested Website Users, to the Insurer for the preparation of policy proposals.
- Being a Registered User, allows you to compare and purchase products through the Website. Once you select a product, a secure and trustable payment gateway will be provided for you to pay the full insurance premium amount. All products that you acquire through Wakeel, will be subject to acceptance , in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- After purchasing your insurance product, we will send you an order acknowledgment e-mail, detailing the Products you have ordered. You may note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance.
- After acceptance of your order, completion of the contract between you and the insurance company will take place on completion of any outstanding procedures, including inspections, subject to the receipt of full payment for the products, by the insurance company.
- Wakeel will in good faith try to resolve errors, mistakes or any issues that may arise during your usage of our Website.
- Wakeel will show you the prices in Saudi Arabia Riyals , including taxes (if applicable). Please note that, your bank may charge you an additional service/charge/fee, so we encourage you to check with them, prior to making the purchase. We will not be held responsible ,or liable for any excess charges made by banks (or any involved third parties) to your credit or debit card.
- Payments shall be received directly by the insurance company, and Wakeel will provide a secure and trustable payment gateway, without collecting any insurance premium from the users ourselves.
- For your own security, and to ensure that your financial details are not being used without your consent, you will be required to enter your personal details. All information provided by you will be treated in accordance with applicable laws in Saudi Arabia.
- In order to provide the best customer experience to you, Wakeel will require their users to create a customer account that will allow you to access a full range of functionalities, regarding your products. This account will be personal and exclusive to each User, and secured with a password.
- To be able to create a Customer Account, you must be 18 years old, providing true and accurate information as requested during the customer journey. By creating this account, you also undertake to ensure that such information is kept updated. Subject to the applicable laws, Wakeel reserves the right to refuse service, or access to the Website, terminate accounts, or cancel products, at our sole discretion.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Customer Account, and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under such Account. In the event that you have any concerns, regarding your Account, or become aware of any misuse, then you must inform us immediately.
Liability and Indemnity
- Despite the great effort on our side, Wakeel does not warrant that the Website or any products available through, will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and/or inaccuracies in the products available In Wakeel.com.
- Wakeel website collect the User’s data necessary to quote and send it to all insurance partners. Wakeel has no liabilities whatsoever, if the partner refuses to provide a quotation, or insurance coverage, or issue the policy, after receiving the insurance premium for any reason. Wakeel makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or non-infringement of any content on Website, or products available through it, and we recommend that you exercise your own due diligence, prior to review or purchase.
- Wakeel will take all reasonable precautions, and follow SAMA’s regulations, to keep the details of your product and payment secured, but we will not be liable for any damage or losses caused, as a result of an unauthorized access to the information provided by you.
- Wakeel acts only as an intermediary, allowing Users to purchase products from Third Parties. Please be aware that, those products are subject to the specific terms and conditions attached by each of the respective third-party provider. Wakeel shall send the policy issuance request immediately to the insurance company after completing the payment, however Wakeel has no responsibility for any policy information upload to any government entity.
- Given this exclusion of liability, in case any liability is established by a Court with jurisdiction in a matter against Wakeel, you expressly acknowledge and agree that , the maximum limit for any liability claim shall not, in any event, exceed the amount paid by you for the specific product acquired, through us, to which the liability relates, and is proven.
Wakeel is the sole owner of the entire content of the Website, including but not limited to texts, designs, graphics, photographs, videos, interactive presentations, photographs, logos, arrangements and layouts, with all rights reserved.
Also, Wakeel owns the trademarks and trade names, including Wakeel and all other derivatives thereof, which can only be used by licensees to whom we specifically grant, or license such rights. You agree not to use, disseminate, publish or reverse engineer, any content or other intellectual property rights in this Website, without our prior written consent.
Wakeel does not make any warranties or representations, whether express or implied, arising out of law or otherwise, in relation to the accuracy of the contents on the Website, and/or the quality or quantity of any services or activities provided by any third party providers, and we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Website, or in respect of any other issue with such services or activities. We may make changes to the contents or material in the Website, without any prior notice. We are not under any commitment to update any content or material on the Website.
We reserve the right at all times, to disclose any information that you may provide to us through the Website, to our legal representatives and advisors, and any governmental or authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Also, the data given may be use as a way of improving the services through its analysis, modulization and/or study.
We shall not be liable in respect of any virus, contaminating, or destructive features, or Trojan that may affect your computer, as a result of your use or access or interruption or inability to use or access the Website and/or any External Sites. You hereby waive any and all claims against us, our employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, representatives, agents and licensors, arising out of your use or access or interruption or inability to use or access the Website.
If a court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia finds any of these Terms and Conditions (or part of it) unenforceable or invalid, then such part shall be deemed deleted and the rest of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be in full force and effect to the fullest extent permissible by the applicable laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
We strongly recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website, and even print a copy for future reference if necessary.
These Terms and Conditions shall be valid as of the date when declared by Wakeel on the Website. Please remember that you are deemed to accept the provisions of these Terms by using the Website.